Feb 23, 2012

Plotting and Planning

Sorry to disappoint you, it's nothing bad.  =)  It's almost that time where I start planting early seeds for my garden.  I know what worked last year and what new varieties I would like to try.  In the coming weeks, I'll start scribbling out my garden plots and also start my seeds indoors. 

However, in the spirit of going with the gardening flow... I'd like to give my devoted readers a chance to tell me what they would like to see me grow this year.  I'm up for almost anything as long as I have space for it, so leave a comment, send me an e-mail, write me on facebook, send me a text... Well, you get the idea.  =)

3 comments:

  1. Kale!! and anaheims! Did you do anaheim's last year? for rellenos at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't because I don't make rellenos! :-/ Can I just grow them and give them to you? ;) Kale is on the list. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I got nothin'. Unless you can grow Runzas, or better yet, tell me how to ;)

    ReplyDelete