- After losing most of my seedlings that I had poured blood, sweat, and tears into, I was left with one surviving transplant. Already discouraging... yes. Did I ever find the culprit... no. My garden is still a fortress.
- I decided to pull said transplant, because the fronds were huge, and it had been growing for a long time. Plus I was excited to grow something else in that space.
- Said transplant was SO DISAPPOINTING!! It was so small, and not worth a picture. That's why there isn't a picture. =)
- Plus it wasn't crisp in texture. Not worth eating.
- Overall, I would recommend buying your carrots at the grocery store!! (Gasp!)
Jul 5, 2011
Some thoughts on carrots that I had to share:
Posted by AB at 4:37 PM