Jul 14, 2011

Growing, Growing, Growing...

Good news... Everything survived!!!  I'm back in the Sunflower State, and the 2nd thing I did this morning was run out to check on my garden!

(Okay, really I walked slowly, since the 1st thing I did was work out.)

Since I've been gone, there has been a lot of progress!  I can't wait until it grows a little and I can eat some more good stuff!!  Wouldn't you like to see it for yourself?  I thought so.  =)

Before...

After...

It's amazing what 2 weeks of growing time will do!  Check out my zucchini before my trip...

And after...

Here is a close-up of my zucchini:

And a final picture of what this garden bed now looks like:

It's a good thing I listened to my gardening book and left all of that space for the zucchini!  Pretty soon it will be taking up all 9 allotted squares.  I'll have pictures to update you on the other bed soon!  I'm so happy to be home.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your garden is happy to have you back. Looks like Brian did a great job!

    ReplyDelete